Popular Posts

Monday, February 14, 2011

Stuck in the mud.

Well Friends. I am a slacker. We haven't walked lately because of the weather and my new business is really kicking off! I honestly stay busy, other than my full time job. I am still cutting down portions and watching my in-take. I can tell a difference as well in my clothing. Here lately I havent felt swollen and just icky! :) Slow results are better for me anyway, the weight is more likely to stay off if it is done slowly. I need the motivation and the kicks in the rear ! I am so happy though, that I have not fallen off the track , just the walking track. lol. I plan of picking back up very, very soon. I have found a new love for mushrooms....I love them on anything.....as long as they are cooked. I have also added lettuce to my sandwiches. I know it doesn't seem like much but it is a huge accomplishment for me :) I pray that Tim celebrates Valentine's Day with "no sugar" added treats ....hummmm. I am patiently waiting for the vanishing of the "double chin", I am so excited...it looks like it has shrunk a little , not a substantial amount but enough to make me proud! :) I will be back tomorrow...Happy Valentines day everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment