Popular Posts

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Cowboy boots and painted on jeans.

Body Image. Mine is gross. My bff has the cutest physique! I'm kind of jealous in a way, because she looks good in everything..... cowboy boots are her favorite. She had a baby in 2007 and even pregnant, she was delightful! Her body went right back to the way it was before. She is beautiful inside and out and her hair is always perfect! I want to know what it is like to wear tight jeans.....not in a filthy, trashy way but in an attractive ( to my husband) modest kind of way. I've always seen myself , for years, in a cute white button-up shirt with faded, tight jeans, and cowboy boots WEIGHING about 150. Very, very cute jewelry and hair-cut,too! You know Dancing(line dancing) is one of my favorite past times, that's why I say boots. Though, I can still drop it like it's hot, but it's difficult and quite painful to pick it back up! I know my vision sounds silly, but I want to see myself that way! I am so ready to be attractive and gorgeous! Not for other people ,but for myself. I have so many beautiful friends, I want to fit in!! :) I am doing well so far....I've got to admit, I cheated a little bit last night- I had noodles at the Chinese place :( NOT A LOT, I promise!! Still on the water to the point that it repulses me to look at it. I just keep thinking, it will all be worth it one day!! This whole process is teaching me patience.......I bit off all my fingernails.

1 comment: