Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Shake your tail feathers.

Hey people. I haven't been on the lifestyle change long , But I am so proud to announce that I am wearing a pair of khakis today that I couldn't even button weeks ago! Praise God! :) Now, that makes me happy! I am so glad I haven't given up already....it's a big thanks to all of my supporters! We didn't walk last night, but before you start giving me the evil eye ,let me explain. It was raining and COLD! I love the cold weather ,but it was just to cold ,and I am so susceptible to sicknesses so I didn't want to risk it. Looks like we may be facing brutial Mr. Winter a few more times before SPRING so, my solution....Wii Dance!! That's right , when the weather doesn't permit, I will be Shaking my tail feather in my living room!! That's going to burn calaries, Back to my dropping it like it's hot days! Also, I found a new snack that I love, love, love-Fiber One-Chocolate Mocha-it has %35 daily value of fiber! Still on the water! FYI: Diet Dr. Pepper taste just like regular Dr. Pepper! :) That's all for today! Love you ALL!

2 comments: