Popular Posts

Friday, January 28, 2011

Modivation is the key!

Hey friends! That's right, I have created a blog so I can keep all my friends close and involved in my "lifestyle change". It is also for encouragement! Tim and I have decided to change our life! We are doing this together. We want to become healthy and physically fit. We are doing this for ourselves but we are also doing so that we may be able to start a family. Thats where I got my title, For Olivia and Keagan. Those are the names for the children we hope to have in the future , and that I can carry with a new 100% healthy, happy body. We have both struggled for years with our weight, but to us, we are both perfect. I guess that's where most people come up with the saying, love is blind. I wouldn't change a thing about Tim. When I see him , I see the Love of my life. In all reality , I want him here with me as long as he can be. He see's it the same way. Tim is my inspiration and motivation in this process. He is so strong-willed and READY! He pushes me and encourages me when I don't think I can do it anymore, and that's with every situation. He has lost weight several times in the past .....I've seen what he can do! I believe in him and the most amazing thing is, he believes in me! I was lying in bed several nights ago and it just hit me!! It's time! It's time to start treating my body as a temple. The Lord created us to do his work and to glorify him.(1 Corinthians 6:15) The way I feel some days due to all this excess , I dont even want to get out of bed. I am 25 years old!! That is terribly rediculous! I should be living my life to the max, enjoying everyday.....and I'm not. I find myself being lazy. I became to comfortable with who I am because I found someone and discovered those who truly loved me. I should be comfortable with who I am but 150lbs lighter. I have never been more ready to transform ME! I thank the Lord for my sweet husband who is so supportive and stands by me in everything I do. I am so honored and greatful to have him by my side.

4 comments:

  1. I am SOOO proud of you!!!! You can DO this!!!!!!!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it!
    Let me know if you need any help!! I need a walking/gym partner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome Danielle! I decided too that I needed to get healthier. I'm doing weight watchers and its been great so far! I blog about my weight watchers updates every Friday. I needed to make it all public so that it would hold me accountable which is what you're doing. Proud of you guys! You can follow my journey at http://thejerkins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete