Popular Posts

Friday, January 28, 2011

Cravings!

Today is Friday .... Oh how I want a cheeseburger from Woodbridge!! But , I didnt! I have been craving terrible things for the last few days. It's my body's way of getting angrey with me because I am training my brain to fight these cravings. My husband is the best cook I have ever met.  I'm not just saying that because he is my husband, it is honestly the truth. He creates things, they are phenominal! Last night we had salmon with a raspberry and pecan sauce and fresh green beans. It was really, really good. I enjoyed it. We had just one serving but it was enough. I wasn't miserably full. I had a good feeling after we were done with dinner. I had energy!! After our walk I had a yogurt ( I put it in the freezer, it was like ice cream) Today wasn't bad. It's still not easy but I think everyday how worth it, it will be!! I have never been so determined in my life. I need motivation, kind words, & encouragement. I thank everybody who has loved me for me and never seen size. I really appreciate it. I want to be an example and encouragement to others and I dont want this to be a set back for life, a family, and my health. Besides....Life just wouldn't be the same without "Dan",right? Lol. Candace Jerkins was correct when she said it's about accountability! I am going out with the girls tonight and I'm sure I will laugh away some calories. I don't want to be perfect just Christ like. He died for me, I am going to live for him. I won't give up this time.......I won't!!
(Deuteronomy 25:15 But thou shalt have a perfect and just weight, a perfect and just measure shalt have: that thy days may be lengthened in the land which the Lord they God giveth thee.)

1 comment:

  1. Danielle! I am loving your blog! You are not only such an inspiration, but one of the most beautiful people I know-inside & out! Your husband sounds like a wonderful man too! Plus he cooks?! Oh yea, you've definitely got a keeper! Haha! Keep up the good work! I can't wait to read more! :)

    ReplyDelete